A range of new products exclusive to Brother Authorized Dealers plus the new Artspira mobile app, aimed at giving hobbyists and entrepreneurs the power to create from anywhere
BRIDGEWATER, NJ, August 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Brother International Corporation announced its new products for 2023 including five new best-in-class sewing, quilting and embroidery machines.
Brother also unveiled its latest technology feature, the Artspira mobile app. The Artspira mobile app is a one-stop-shop for embroidery and die-cut designs so customers can easily customize their next project. This cloud-based design studio for Brother customers offers extensive design functionality and integrated drawing tools at your fingertips to allow artists to create from anywhere and share their custom designs with the world. This brand new platform for Brother spans the retail and reseller markets and further enhances the customer journey and experience. Using the Brother Artspira app, creators, artists and designers will be able to:
- Design designs inspired by line art with built-in embroidery design tools and optional stitch types (straight stitch and zigzag stitch)
- Wireless transfer between any connected WLAN compatible Brother device
- Watch designs come to life with the Stitch Simulator feature: Stitch Simulator will show what a design will look like before it’s stitched
- Easily access other Brother benefits with the in-app experience
- Receive a dedicated digital publication sharing projects, designs, inspiration and tips and tricks
- Share designs from the Artspira app directly to social media to share with friends and family, providing more collaboration and community engagement.
“We continue to see exponential growth in interest in the creative space from our consumers,” said Shannon Sullivan, Vice President, Home Appliances Division, Brother International Corporation. “For many consumers, the sewing, arts and crafts market remains vital as artisans, entrepreneurs and small business owners continue to push the boundaries of their businesses, projects and creativity. By launching five new products and the planned Artspira app, we were looking to improve the customer journey as Brother continues to focus on connectivity, increasing lifetime value by providing new services and meeting consumers where they find themselves. “
The Brother Artspira app will be available in Fall 2022. To learn more, visit brother-usa.com/home/sewing-embroidery/artspira.
The Novelties 2023 range also includes the innovative Luminaire XP3 completing the trilogy of the famous Luminaire series.
Discover new sewing, quilting and embroidery features with the Luminaire 3 Innov-ís XP3
The Luminaire 3 Innov-ís XP3 offers a host of new sewing, quilting and embroidery innovations, wireless LAN capabilities for increased efficiency and app-based features for your mobile devices for increased productivity.
- Enhance any project with the Luminaire 3 XP3 which includes over 1,500 built-in embroidery designs, 192 Disney character designs, 695 decorative stitches and 28 embroidery fonts. The 10.1″ LCD touchscreen shows every detail while the 65 square inch workspace is designed for larger projects, including home decor. Preview creations with StitchVision technology that projects designs directly on the fabric for ultimate precision.
To learn more and find a dealer near you for a test drive, visit Brother-usa.com/home/sewing-embroidery/xp3.
Breaking new ground as the first air serger in the Brother line, the Innov-ís AIRFLOW 3000 air thread serger also makes its debut in the New for 2023 line. The Airflow 3000 is ideal for advanced sewers already using a serger looking to upgrade. The serger will feature the same precision and quality you’ve come to expect from Brother along with the innovative Air Jet Threading System to bring a new level of inspiration, ease of use and creativity to every project.
Complete your sewing room with the AIRFLOW 3000 Air Threader
The AIRFLOW 3000 air threader serger joins the Brother line of sewing machines and coverstitch machines as the first ever air serger in the series.
- Air Serger AIRFLOW 3000: Threading is a breeze with the AIRFLOW 3000, which features state-of-the-art air-jet technology to push thread through the one-touch looper. Designed to master delicate materials, the AIRFLOW 3000 delivers exceptional finishes on the toughest projects.
Learn more by visiting Brother-usa.com/home/sewing-embroidery/airflow-3000 and find an authorized dealer near you to experience Jet Air technology.
The New for 2023 line includes two Disney-inspired additions to the combination sewing and embroidery machine, including the Innov-ís NS1850D and Innov-ís NS2850D, as well as the Innov-ís NS1250E embroidery only.
Reaching Disney Enthusiasts with the Innov-ís NS1850D and Innov-ís NS2850D Combination Sewing and Embroidery Machines: The upgraded NS1850D and NS2850D will join the Brother Combo line of sewing and embroidery machines.
- NS1850D: The NS1850D combines sewing and embroidery in one sleek, state-of-the-art machine. Built with essential beginner-friendly features, the NS1850D comes equipped with 181 built-in stitches, 11 built-in fonts, and 65 Disney embroidery designs to create, customize, or repair beloved garments. The My Custom Stitch feature allows artists to create and save stitch patterns for even more customization. At the same time, the inventive Artspira app will allow customers to develop their next embroidery design right in the palm of their hand and optimize their embroidery, sewing and crafting skills.
- NS2850D: The travel-friendly NS2850D offers 200 embroidery designs, 241 built-in stitches and 55 licensed Disney designs for all your sewing and embroidery needs. Featuring innovative technology synonymous with Brother products, including compatibility with the Brother iBroidery platform, free downloadable database transfer software and the Artspira art application, the NS2850D is the perfect upgrade for any sewing room.
Embroider effortlessly with the Innov-ís NS1250E embroidery machine
The Innov-ís NS1250E Embroidery Only is the perfect addition to any sewing room.
- NS1250E: Effortlessly efficient, the embroidery-only NS1250E features 193 built-in embroidery designs and speeds up to 650 stitches per minute. Advanced technology features include compatibility with mobile device apps such as the Artspira app, wireless file sharing, and access to a library of built-in and downloadable embroidery designs.
To learn more about the full range of new Brother 2023 devices or to locate an authorized Brother dealer near you, please visit brother-usa.com/home/sewing-embroidery/new-for-2023.
ABOUT BROTHER INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for sewing and craft enthusiasts. Through a growing network of sewing machine dealers and retail outlets nationwide, Brother offers a full line of household sewing machines, from basic sewing and embroidery machines to sewing and embroidery machines. top of the line. Brother also offers a full line of electronic cutting machines and accessories. The company is known for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother International Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With global sales approaching $6 billion, this global manufacturer was launched over 100 years ago. Brother offers a diverse product line that includes fax machines, multifunction centers, P-touch labeling systems and color and monochrome laser printers for home, office and industry. Bridgewater, New Jersey is Brother’s headquarters in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing, manufacturing, and research and development capabilities located in the United States. In addition to its corporate headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinoisand Tennesseeas well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peruand Mexico. For more information, visit www.Brother.com.
Public Relations and Influencer Marketing Manager
Brother International Corporation
SOURCEBrother International Corporation