DUBLIN, March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Sewing Machines – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global sewing machine market to reach $4.2 billion by 2026
The global sewing machine market estimated at US$3.3 billion in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US$4.2 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% over the analysis period.
Apparel, one of the end-use segments analyzed in the report, is expected to register a CAGR of 4.7% and reach US$2.7 billion at the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the non-apparel end-use segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 3.8% for the next 7-year period.
The US market is estimated at $591.5 million in 2021, when China is expected to reach $1.5 billion by 2026
The US sewing machine market is estimated at US$591.5 million in the year 2020. Chinathe second largest economy in the world, is expected to reach a projected market size of US$1.5 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 5.4% over the analysis period. Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each predicting growth of 3.1% and 3.2% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 2.6%.
Growing global population, increasing disposable income, and strong demand for accessories and apparel are the major drivers for the growth of the sewing machine market. The long-term growth of the market will be driven by factors such as growing demand for advanced and feature-rich sewing machines, launch of various innovative technologies and software, and rise of sewing as a hobby among new sewing enthusiasts. Growing consumer preference for sophisticated features and functions will drive the demand for smart sewing machines in the coming years.
Industrial sewing machines at your fingertips $2.4 billion by 2026
The global Industrial Sewing Machines market is estimated at US$1.9 billion in 2020, and should reach US$2.4 billion by 2026 reflecting a compound annual growth rate of 4.9% over the analysis period. China constitutes the largest regional market for the industrial segment, accounting for 47.4% of global sales in 2020. China is poised to record the fastest compound annual growth rate of 5.6% over the analysis period, reaching US$1.2 billion by 2026.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impending global recession
- The textile industry remains hard hit by the pandemic
- COVID-19 inflicts massive damage on the global textile machinery industry
- Sewing business rises to prominence amid pandemic, providing opportunities for home sewing machines
- The global economy is staring at an impending crisis
- Household sewing machines
- Industrial sewing machines
- Sewing Machines: Provide unlimited creativity for industrial users, quilters, home decor sewers and fashion enthusiasts.
- Industrial sewing machines dominate the global market
- Developing economies to drive long-term growth
- Select popular sewing machines
- Global brands
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 104 featured)
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Baby Lock
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- Brother International Corporation
- Bernina International AG
- Jaguar International Corporation
- Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- Elna International Corp. HER
- Juki Corporation
- Kaulin Manufacturing Co., Ltd./Siruba
- Merrow Inc.
- Million Special Industries Co.,Ltd
- Jack Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- Sewing machine Pegasus Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Rimoldi & CF srl
- SEIKO Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- SGSB Group Co., Ltd
- Global Vice President
- Singer Sewing Company
- TAJIMA Group
- Xi’an Typical Industries Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Doso Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Growing demand for advanced and feature-rich sewing machines to generate healthy long-term earnings
- Energy efficiency: a key factor for technological innovation
- Computerized Sewing Machines: Major Innovation Fueling Market Growth
- Innovative embroidery software creates significant market opportunities
- The rise of sewing as a leisure activity among new sewing enthusiasts is driving demand for home sewing machines
- Key Buying Considerations for Pros and Newbies
- The growing interest of DIYers promises great prospects for the market
- Friendly templates for new sewing enthusiasts to drive adoption
- Specialized sewing machines for sewing, repairing and attaching leather products are gaining in importance
- Apparel Demand and Textile Industry Trends Affect the Demand for Industrial Sewing Machines
- With apparel and textile manufacturing halted due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the impact is imminent on sewing machine sales
- Fashion-conscious women trigger changes in player strategies
- Automobile sales and production pick up to fuel demand for car hoods and upholstery sewing machines
- Technical textiles present opportunities for the industrial sewing machine market
- Embroidery machines: enabling craftsmanship in the fashion industry
- Factors determining the choice of a suitable embroidery machine
- Industry 4.0 unites connectivity, flexible automation and intelligence
- Robotic Tailoring: Future of Fashion to Propel Market Growth
- The transformational impact of sewing robots
- Automation of sewing process flows is gaining momentum
- Latest technological developments in the sewing machine market
- The market will benefit from the emergence of new sewing machines with various features
- Innovations and Advancements in Sewing Machines to Drive Market Growth
- Advanced PC and Wi-Fi Sewing Machines
- Machines with built-in needle threader, top loading and plug-in bobbin systems
- Sewing machines for sewing robots, implantable systems and portable electronics
- Digitally advanced sewing machines
- High speed sewing machines
- Stitch regulator technologies to master free-motion techniques
- Online marketing increases market competition
- Demographics Influence Industry Dynamics
- World population growth
- Women: the largest household sewing machine consumer base
- Booming middle class population
- Operator safety: a major challenge for the sewing machine market
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mrkra6
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-sewing-machines-markets-2020-2021–2022-2026—rising-demand-for-advanced-and-feature-sewing-machines-for -driving-healthy-long-term-gains-301500019.html
SOURCE Research and Markets